The Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi (http://www.uaeusaunited.com/story/cleveland-clinic-abu-dhabi/) is now recognized as the official medical center for chest pain in the region according to a recent announcement made by The Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD). Cardiologists at the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi have revealed that Abu Dhabi residents are neglecting and avoiding their chest pain issues which is one of the major symptoms of heart attacks.
Confirmations Given by HAAD
- The HAAD has confirmed that the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will offer and provide medical care and services to all patients arriving at the emergency room with chest pain. This initiative and decision will enable all residents of Abu Dhabi to receive complete and specialized cardiac care.
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will ensure that their patients get quick and intensive care from the hospital staff. In fact, the center’s heart disease consultants will be available to patients 24 hours a day which is a rare benefit that the Cleveland Clinic is excited to offer.
Access to Latest Technologies
- Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is equipped with the latest technologies to relieve and address cardiac issues. For example, artery stents, advanced imaging, and the most up-to-date examination tools. Patients will also be able to benefit from innovative technologies like hybrid robotic heart surgeries.
- Each patient will be assigned a team of cardiovascular medicine specialists who have extensive experience and skill sets enabling them to carry out the most complex and technical cases.
Abu Dhabi Residents Given Full Avail to Medical Services
- The risk and rate of having a heart disease, it is increasing day by day in UAE. Even people at the young age of 28 are having heart attacks in UAE. This is due to poor lifestyle and smoking risks that have become all too common in the UAE.
- In US and Europe, the risk of heart attacks, it lies between the age range of 50 and 60. In the UAE, the rate of heart attacks, it lies between the age range of 40 and 50.
Hopefully, as the Health Authority Abu Dhabi designates this hospital as an official chest pain center, patients will seek help for chest pains more quickly. You can visit this center if you see any symptoms of chest pain in yourself. Do not forget that Cardiovascular disease is one of the leading causes when it comes to death in the United Arab Emirates.